Monday, February 13, 2017

Writing:
Today I will... present my book report.
So I can... show what I know about my Cynthia Rylant book.
I'll know I have it when... I show the genre, characters, picture of the book, theme, and summary.






History:

Read this question and think of the answer.
Most Africans were captured, sold, and forced to work in the colonies so they could-
A. become educated and wealthy.
B. provide more workers for the plantations.
C. buy their own farms or businesses.
D. spread Christianity.

Homework: Study notecards, Next 4 Vocabulary Boxes due on Wednesday

TOC p. 83 USI.7b: U.S. Constitution Notes

1. Five minutes of quiet time
2. Study Notecards
3. Formative quiz on AOC
4. Discuss U.S. Constitution Notes
5. Work with group to create U.S. Constitution poster
6. Exit ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment