Friday, February 10, 2017

Writing:
Today I will... complete my exit ticket and my weekend exit ticket.
So I can... practice using proper grammar.
I'll know I'll have it when... I complete my editing sheet with a 70% or higher.







History:
Read this question and think of the answer.

Slaves in North America were - 
A. allowed freedom after paying of their debts.
B. owned as property for life with no rights.
C. only slaves when they were adults.
D. shipped to the colonies to work because there were no jobs in their native country.


TOC p. 82: USI.7a Articles of Confederation 5 Weaknesses


Homework: Study notecards

1. Five minutes of quiet time
2. Check vocabulary boxes due today
3.  Weekly Review - turn into basket.
4. Cut and study notecards
5. Complete Artickes of Confederation 5 Weaknesses page

No comments:

Post a Comment