Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Please be on your best behavior! I will be getting a FULL report!!

Homework:
History:  Graded assignment Friday - study study guide US1.2c (pg. 10)
Writing: None

TOC: IN WRITING NOTEBOOK - if you can't find your notebook, look on my counter.  I finished grading all that I had.
09/09 5.8d Possessive Rules p. 9
09/09 5.8d It belongs to me  p. 10
09/09 5.8d Plural or Possessive? p. 11

Today I will.................
use apostrophes in possessives.
So that I can................
edit writing for correct apostrophes.
I'll know I have it when.............
I can successfully work with my partner to complete possessive worksheets.

~copy homework and TOC
~review page 9 - possessive rules and glue in your notebook.
~work with an elbow partner to complete page 10.  Make sure the page is glued in as well.
~Complete page 11 alone.  Make sure it's glued in too!
~Exit ticket - make a sentence - instructions to follow!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment