Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Homework:
History:  study section US1.2c on study guide - graded assignment Friday
Writing:  None

TOC: IN HISTORY BINDER!
09/03 US1.2c Major Bodies of water Notes p. 7
09/03 US1.2c Major Bodies of water Map p. 8
09/08 US1.2 Study Guide p. 9
09/08 US1.2 "                 " p. 10
09/08 US1.2 "                 " p. 11

Today I will........
complete my notes and map about the major bodies of water.
So that I can.......
locate and describe the major bodies of water in North America.
I'll know I have it when.........
I can find the major rivers, lakes, and oceans on a map.

~fill out planners and TOCs. 
~work with an elbow partner using the study guide to complete your notes - we will do the map together.
~we will check our answers when everyone is finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment