Tuesday, April 14, 2015

History fact for the day:
April 14, 1865

U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward and his family are attacked in his home by Lewis Powell.
 President Abraham Lincoln is shot by John Wilkes Booth at Ford's Theater. The surrender at Appomattox Courthouse happened on April 9th.

Homework:

Challenge Investigation due 04/27
Study pages 61 & 62 for formative on Wed.


TOC: 

04/14 US1.9c Civil War Map States p. 66

04/14 US1.9c Civil War Map p. 67


1.  Daily Review

2.  Show North and South Pics (Except Gibson)

3.  Review Map instructions

4.  Begin Map

Today I will..............

  • color a map to show the Confederate States, Border States, Union States, and territories
So that I can.............

  • identify the different sides of the war
I'll know I have it when.............

  • I can explain what a border state is and I can identify some of the Union and Confederate states. 




*

No comments:

Post a Comment