Saturday, April 11, 2015

History fact for the day:
April 13, 1861

After 34 hours of bombardment, Fort Sumter surrenders to Confederate soldiers.

Homework:
History:  Challenge Investigation due 04/27; finish pictures if needed; study page 61& 62 formative Wednesday


TOC:
04/13 US1.9a North and South Pics p. 64

04/13 US1.9b Compromises and War p. 65

We are back to daily reviews! Our not an SOL - SOL test is May 4 - 3 weeks!!!

  • work on North vs South picture for 10 minutes after daily review
  • complete compromises note page
  • review challenge investigation menu

Today I will................
  • complete notes that explain the compromises the United States government attempted to avoid the Civil War.
So that I can................
  • understand that no one wanted to have a war that put America against America.  Attempts were made to stop it.
I'll know I have it when.............
  • I can name the 3 compromises





*

No comments:

Post a Comment