Monday, September 24, 2012

US1.3a Cactus Hill

Homework:  Study note cards - vocab quiz Wed.

TOC:
09/24 Daily Review 3        25
09/24 US1.3a Cactus Hill  26

Materials:  Note cards, pencil, binder, coloring tools

  1. Copy homework and TOCS
  2. Complete Monday review - we will check as a group.
  3. Study note cards while you are waiting.
  4. Copy NEATLY and FULLY Cactus Hill Picture.










Virginia Studies

Homework:  Study note cards - Test Tues. 10/02

TOC:
09/24 Daily Review 3    20
09/24 VS.2 Study Guide 21

Materials Needed:  Pencil, binder, coloring tools, note cards, scissors and glue - if you have them.

  1. Copy homework and TOC
  2. Complete Monday questions - we will review as a group.
  3. Study note cards while you are waiting.
  4. Complete sort.  This is graded and you CAN use your binder.









5th Graders! Arctic and Climate are vocabulary words.  Which group of indians lived in areas with an arctic climate?

33 comments:

  1. cool blog livin in history is fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs.gibson were we supposed to color the cactus hill for homework because i forgot to bring my binder home i will try to get it done before class tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Avery! You do NOT have to color the Cactus Hill picture tonight. You just need to make sure the drawing is complete.

      Delete
  3. I love the site





    Jonathan R

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fattened your fish up

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think its the inuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. love playing battleship

    ReplyDelete
  7. why wont you post any of my cooments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You have to give me a chance : ) Don't forget that I'm a mom, I have 4 parrots and a doggie. I get a little busy but I will post as soon as I can.

      Delete
  8. like the civil war rap

    ReplyDelete
  9. History battleship Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant win rags to riches

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is cactus hill a sandy place ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its not. It's like how Iceland doesn't have ice or Greenland isn't very green!

      Delete
  12. Yeesh Jonathan slow down by the way mrs Gibson I will answer your question it's the Inuit but I have got a question 4 you --What was the first country to recognize mexico's independence in 1836

    ReplyDelete
  13. this website is super for helping me learn the indian tribes

    ReplyDelete
  14. amber w
    arichiolgist studies artafacts

    ReplyDelete