Friday, September 21, 2012

US1.3 Vocabulary Windows

Homework:  None

TOC:  None

**Please be on your best behavior!  Thank you to everyone that asked about my dad.  He is okay and I will be with him today.  I will share comments and give out tickets on Monday.

Materials Needed:  Daily review #2, vocabulary windows, pencil, coloring tools

  1. Complete daily review quiz, flip over when finished and study your new note cards.
  2. Complete vocabulary windows.  Be sure to color as you go along.
  3. If time remains, study cards with a partner.








Virginia Studies

Homework:  NONE

TOC:  NONE

Materials Needed:  Pencil, binder, daily review #2, American Indian notes and pictures

  • Complete daily review quiz, flip over when finished and study cards.
  • Complete notes and pictures from yesterday
  • If time remains, study cards with partner.








5th Graders! I missed you all today and I hope everything went well.  Next week you will find out about some projects you will have for our American Indian unit.  Can you tell me something you think would be fun to do with the unit?

9 comments:

  1. hey whats my favorit teacher doing today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u geuss what my favorit indian is?????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fun to create a powerpiont

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be fun to make a 3d map of where the indians. I hope your dad feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if I can have a suggestion it would be cool to build houses out of what they lived in just guessing

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you guess my favorite indian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Want to do a power point to

    ReplyDelete