Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Writing:

Today I will... complete writing assessment on Interactive Achievement.

So I can... show what I have learned so far in writing class.
I'll know I have it when... I complete the assessment with a 70% or higher.








History:


Read this question and think of the answer.

After the French and Indian War-
A. Great Britain decided the colonies would pay taxes.
B. Great Britain decided to end the war with Spain.
C. Great Britain decided the colonies would no longer pay taxes.
D. Great Britain decided to go to war with Spain.

Homework: Last four vocab boxes due Friday, Unit Test on Tuesday, Study notecards


TOC: None


1. Five minutes of quiet time

2. BlendSpace Lesson with partner
3. Quiz - 3 questions with partner, 3 questions individual
4. Review

No comments:

Post a Comment