Friday, January 20, 2017

Writing:
Homework: None


Today I will.....
complete my editing sheet and work on my book report.
So I can.....
show the class what my Cynthia Rylant book is about! 
I'll know I have it when.....
I have created a book report that I am proud of!




History:
Read the question and think of the answer!

Plymouth, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts Bay were all.....
A.  Colonies founded for political reasons.
B.  Colonies founded for religious reasons.
C.  Colonies founded for economic reasons.
D.  Colonies founded for social reasons.

Homework:  vocab boxes due Tuesday; card quiz Tuesday

TOC:
p. 71 US1.6b Rev. War Events

p. 72 US1.6b "                        "


1.  Weekly Review
2.  Review Declaration of Independence cards
3.  Group activity - 4 major events of the Revolutionary War.
4.  Exit Ticket







*


No comments:

Post a Comment