Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Today I will....
finish my book report and complete a writing prompt.
So I can....
be prepared to present my book report to the class.
I'll know I have it when....
I have the genre, characters, summary and picture of my book in the report.





History:
Review this question and think of the answer.
Which group of colonists had a humid climate and good rivers and harbors which made it ideal for growing tobacco, cotton, rice, and indigo?
A.  New England
B.  Mid Atlantic
C.  Western
D.  Southern


Homework:
card quiz moved to tomorrow! Finish vocab boxes if needed.


TOC:  None

1.  Study note cards for 5 minutes.
2.  Write your name on your vocab boxes!
3.   We will watch a video about the Boston Tea Party today.  Have out a piece of notebook paper.  Put your name on it! You will write 4 facts that you learn during the video. This will serve as your exit ticket - so do it well!
4.  You will be called back to turn in your vocab boxes, so make sure your name is on box sheets.
5.  If time remains, class review of note cards.



*

No comments:

Post a Comment