Monday, November 28, 2016

Writing:
Homework:  None


Today I will....
complete an assessment on plurals and possessives.
So I can.....
understand how to use plurals and possessives correctly.
I'll know I have it when....
I complete my assessment with a 70% or higher.

1.  Review the rules of plurals, singular possessives, and plural possessives as a group.
2.  Complete assessment alone for a grade.







History:
Homework:  Vocab boxes and graffiti due Friday; study cards


TOC:
pg. 47 US1.5 Vocabulary Boxes
pg. 48 US1.5 "                           "
pg. 49 US1.5b New England Colonies notes

pg. 50 US1.5b "                                  " pics 


1.  Cut out new note cards
2.  Put vocab boxes in binder
3.  You will need a red, blue, and green coloring tools!
4.  Read about New England colonies 








*



No comments:

Post a Comment