Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Writing:  
Today I will.....
create a sentence that contains a linking verb.
So I can....
write my sentence on a sentence strip to show the class.
I'll know I have it when....
I write my sentence with my BEST handwriting and circle my linking verb.

1. Brainstorm your sentence.
2. Write it in your notebook with your linking verb information.
3.  When it's time, share your sentence with an elbow partner.
4.  Discuss with your elbow partner if you sentence correctly uses your linking verb - is it connecting ideas?






History:
Homework:  Test Thursday - STUDY! Color pages 10 and 11 if needed.


TOC:  None today

1.  study note cards for 5 minutes.
2.  if your flipbook was not finished Friday, you will work on that for the 5 minutes instead.
3.  popsicle sticks will pick our groups for our geographic region activity.





*

No comments:

Post a Comment