Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Homework:
History:  None

Writing:  final draft due Friday; journals due next Tuesday

TOC:  None

Materials:  notebook paper, journal sheet, pencil

Today I will.....
complete my unit test on colonial America and work my final copy of my paper.  If my final copy is finished, I will work on my journal entries.
So I can.....
describe the life in colonial America.
I'll know I have it when.....
I complete my test with an 80% or higher.

*I understand that someone of you typed your journal entries yesterday.  That should NOT have happened unless you have FINISHED writing all of your journal entries.  There will be no typing of the entries today - DO NOT ASK!

Download password 456
Finish password 789

*When finished - return laptop to the cart
*Work on final draft of your paper
*If that is finished work on your journal. 
*If you finish BOTH items, you may READ quietly.  
*We will not draw today. 







*

No comments:

Post a Comment