Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Homework:
History:  Study sheet signed 3 times by Friday

Writing: None

TOC: None

Materials:  Pencil

Today I will.....
complete my Tuesday daily review AND work on the sloppy copy of my trip paper.

So I can.....
write a multi-paragraph composition.

I'll know I have it when.....
I have an 80% or higher on my daily review AND I finish the 2nd paragraph of my paper on my sloppy copy.

TODAY:
1.  Work SILENTLY on your 2nd paragraph.  REMEMBER - you want to try and expand your ideas by adding descriptive details.
2.  Sign up that you need to conference with me when you finish your 2nd paragraph. 
3.  Keep writing until you are called for a conference.
4.  NO ONE should finish their entire paper by the end of class.  If you do, you have not added enough descriptions and details.  




*

No comments:

Post a Comment