Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Homework:
History:  None

Writing:  Journals due next Tuesday

TOC:  None

Today I will.....
listen to the story "Eats, shoots and leaves".
So I can.....
use commas to indicate interrupters.
I'll know I have it when.....
I can write a sentence with a comma correctly.

*Tuesday daily review
Listen to "Eats, shoots and leaves"
Work on Journals
Work on Choice Boards


https://youtu.be/MN-Z8XFjDFs

Good writing begins and (literally) ends with punctuation.   How often do you come across badly punctuated emails, advertisements, and billboards? I stop taking the company seriously as soon as I...:
Although, these days, with all the memes -which have NO grammar- you get used to reading it how it's supposed to be anyway.:

Why punctuation matters. (When I first saw this, the post was 'why punctuation maters  It's matters, not maters, and you need a capital and a period! I wouldn't care if it was on any other post, but this one's all about punctuation!):
*

No comments:

Post a Comment