Monday, September 28, 2015

Homework:
History:  Finish page 16

Writing:  Tic Tac Toe due tomorrow

TOC: In HISTORY BINDER
09/28 US1.2b What I've learned about the regions p. 16

Today I will.......
create a page in my binder using words and illustrations.
So that I can......
show what I've learned about the geographic regions
I'll know I have it when..........
I can create 5 illustrations and write 5 sentences to detail what I've learned.

~copy homework and TOC
~complete Monday daily review
~place pages 14/15 back in history binder.
~place test in the back of the binder behind the divider.
~Complete what I've learned page




Example:
We have learned many things about geographic regions.  First, I know that there are 8 regions in North America.  The two that border the oceans are the Coastal Plain, which borders the Atlantic Ocean and the Coastal Range, which borders the Pacific Ocean.  The lowest point in North America is Death Valley, and it is found in the Basin and Range region.  In addition, the Great Plains has flat grasslands where Lakota Indians hunted the buffalo. This part of our unit has been interesting but difficult to remember!







*

No comments:

Post a Comment