Wednesday, April 1, 2015

History fact for the day:
April 1, 1693

Cotton Mather, a Puritan minister from Massachusetts Bay, blames the death of his four day old son on witch craft.  This began the Salem Witch Trails.

Homework:
History:  Finish brochures if not complete!

Writing:  None

TOC:
04/01 US1.9d Civil War Alpha Blocks p. 60

04/01 US1.9d Lincoln/Lee Venn Diagram p. 61
04/01 US1.9d 5 Civil War People p. 62


  • US1.8 Summative Assessment
  • Civil War pages
Today I will.................
Describe the roles of 7 important people during the Civil War.

So that I can.............
Understand that their contributions helped to shape our country today.  

I'll know I have when............
I can identify 6 of the 8 individuals by their contributions. 




After Test Procedures:
Leave test on desk
Copy Alpha Block table into your note book
read quietly while waiting



*

No comments:

Post a Comment