Monday, March 16, 2015

History fact for the day:

March 16, 1861

Sam Houston is fired as governor of Texas for refusing to take the oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.

TOC: 03/16 US1.8a New Territories Notes p. 53

Homework:
History:  study notecards - map assessment on Wednesday

Writing: Final draft due Wednesday if not complete



Today I will.....................
  • study note cards for 5 minutes
  • complete page 53 in notebook
  • spend a few minutes reviewing new territories on map
  • finish coloring  map on page 52
  • writing assessment
So that I can...........................
  • identify the ways the new territories became a part of the United States
I'll know I have it when I can.............
  • locate the territories on a map and explain how they became part of America





*

No comments:

Post a Comment