Friday, February 6, 2015

February 6, 1778
France officially recognizes the United States and signs a peace treaty.

Homework:
History: None

Writing: None


TOC: 02/06 US1.6d Continental Army vs. British Army p. 50

Today I will list the advantages that helped the Continental Army win the war.
So that I can work with my partner to sort the advantages of the Continental Army and the British Army.
I know I'll have it when I can correctly identify the 4 advantages of the Continental Army.

Here is how we will get there:
1.  Writing Practice Test
2.  Divide into partners
3.  Partner read about the advantages of the Continental and British Army
4.  After partner read, quiz each other using note cards
5.  When the whole class is finished with partner read, work with your partner to sort the boxes on the SmartBoard on your paper.
6.  When you and your partner are finished, go back to quizzing with note cards.






*






*


No comments:

Post a Comment