Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday October 10

Homework:  Test tomorrow-study cards; project due Friday

TOC:  None

Materials Needed:  Pencil, binder, learning menu materials

Be good to the subsitute! I want a good report when I come back!

  1. Copy homework
  2. Complete Wednesday daily review
  3. Watch video "Standing in the Light:  The captive story of Catharine Carey".
  4. If time remains - work on learning menu



ODORI in Turq - I could not post your comment because you used your last name.  You MAY use a ruler for your crossword puzzle.  Also, you must play the game under the US1.3 American Indian folder.  It's 5th grade Geographic Regions & Native Americans. Detailed directions are in the last 2 pages of your learning menu.








Virginia Studies:

Homework:  Study new notecards

TOC:
10/10 VS.3abc Jamestown Notes       26

Be good for the subsitute! I want a good report when I come back!!

Materials Needed:  Pencil, binder, red-green-blue coloring tools

  1. Copy homework and TOC
  2. Complete Wednesday daily review questions
  3. Begin page 26, Jamestown notes










*5th Grade Are you finished with your learning menu? If not, what do you have left?



8 comments:

  1. Yes i am finshed with it and i am sorry iwasnt here today i didnt feel so good but do i have to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mrs gibson loved the video today





    p.s. fed your fish

    ReplyDelete

  3. Mrs.Gibson on the daily review on question 5 it was st. Lawrence but that wasnt there so we all just wrote the answer beside it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have my dioroma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the movie. When are we going to watch another movie? What is the test on tommorow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i am done with my learing menu and i am going to play the videogames

    ReplyDelete
  7. No. I need to finish my interview. The video that we wacthed today was based on a book that I read last year. Gonna go play some games and I fed your fish.

    ReplyDelete