Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday October 2nd

Homework:  study cards; test Thursday - learning menus due 10/12

TOC: NONE

Materials Needed: Pencil, binder, supplies for learning menu

  1. Copy homework
  2. Have everything you need to work on learning menu AFTER you complete your assignment on www.tinyurl.com/historyrocks.










Virginia Studies

Homework:  NONE

TOC:  NONE

Materials Needed:  Pencil, binder

  1. Copy homework - none.
  2. Be sure you have your pencil and binder for the computer lab.








*5th Graders! We worked hard on our appetizers today.  Now, tell me about your main dish.  What are you going to do?













*

10 comments:

  1. i fed the fish and i like the games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing it on an interview. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im doing the poste

    amber w

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i feed the fishys i like the games

    amber w

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing the venn diagram thanks for asking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im doing the book cover and I did not even notice the white fish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing the interview . so what is your favortite indain trib ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am doing the interview. My script is done, but I have not started on my acrostic poem! I will get right on that... after I feed the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iam doing the poster

    ReplyDelete